dapigempire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Generally General topic on how to get the server more popular.

3 posters

Go down

My Generally General topic on how to get the server more popular. Empty My Generally General topic on how to get the server more popular.

Post  RationalBully Wed May 02, 2012 12:42 am

So basically my idea is that if we add a plugin or such, or build something that really helps the server. We should update the PlanetMinecraft Post, Or sven could delete the post and hand that responsibility over to me, if he likes. I could update it occasionally, and keep it going by making a server vid later on, but idk, it's sves decision and all.

RationalBully

Pig Credit : 9

Back to top Go down

My Generally General topic on how to get the server more popular. Empty Re: My Generally General topic on how to get the server more popular.

Post  KingWolf Wed May 02, 2012 3:27 am

rat i delete it then remake it every half an hour im on the server Razz sven has his and i have mine <3

KingWolf

Pig Credit : 22

Back to top Go down

My Generally General topic on how to get the server more popular. Empty Re: My Generally General topic on how to get the server more popular.

Post  Svendabomb Thu May 03, 2012 10:34 pm

A video will be nice, and I never took to much time to make the planet minecraft post

Svendabomb
Admin

Pig Credit : 17

http://dapigempire.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KingWolf Sat May 05, 2012 1:58 am

muahahah i have more piggy credit then sven and what even is piggy credit?

KingWolf

Pig Credit : 22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down