dapigempire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pvp ( plugin request becos of problem)

2 posters

Go down

Pvp ( plugin request becos of problem) Empty Pvp ( plugin request becos of problem)

Post  Cicero Wed May 16, 2012 4:30 am

You see, i introduced my schoolmate to both extremecrafters and dapigempire. so he was like saying i hope there's no spawn campers cause everyserver i found has campers which kills new guys as soon as they spawn. He then checked out dapig and got shot by (exact words from him) a guy with a name that starts with W and is 3 lettered. ( of course i guessed its WST.) so hence, i susgest u get a plugin that protects those newbs that just started for like 30 mins maybe? and make sure they cant pvp too. Razz

Cicero

Pig Credit : 4

Back to top Go down

Pvp ( plugin request becos of problem) Empty Re: Pvp ( plugin request becos of problem)

Post  Kiraisuki Wed May 16, 2012 8:38 am

I don't think dapigempire is public anymore, its whitelist, and all we do is adventure maps. Extreme is still up tho.
Kiraisuki
Kiraisuki

Pig Credit : 28

http://nyan.cat/

Back to top Go down

Pvp ( plugin request becos of problem) Empty Re: Pvp ( plugin request becos of problem)

Post  Cicero Sat May 19, 2012 5:33 am

Oh D:

Cicero

Pig Credit : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum